Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Baby

Well, look, I realize it's been a while since I've posted regularly, but in my defense I do have a very good excuse. How could I be expected to type anything with this sweet little angel around? 


I mean, it's actually a wonder we've been able to get any school done around here.  All six of us are busy coaxing toothless grins out of a blue-eyed, chubby-cheeked four-month-old. 

Can you blame us?
Look at this face!



Those cheeks just need to be kissed!  Like every three and a half minutes between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm daily.  By his favorite aunt. 

That would be...me. 

He's a multi-talented little boy, by the way. 
He can roll over, gurgle, and make a six foot tall man babble like an idiot. 
He also speaks whale as well as Dory, the fish from Finding Nemo.

 
So you see my dilemma.  I couldn't possibly be expected to put that baby down long enough to blog.

Could I? 



Besides, if I put him down, someone else will pick him up and steal my sugar!



I'm pretty much left with nap time to attend to other business...like Biology, Algebra, laundry, dishes, dinner, grading papers, ordering teenagers around, etc.  But you don't blame me for neglecting the blog, right?  You know you'd spend your time doing the same thing! 

Spoiling that little one completely rotten.

No comments: