Sunday, December 26, 2010

Southern Snow on Sunday after Christmas!


Every single person who's called me this morning to report that it's snowing on the day after Christmas...which, by the way, is amazing and wonderful and woo hoo because it hasn't snowed at Christmas time here in something like 150 years...anyway, everyone keeps telling me that even though it is snowing, it won't stick.  Because it isn't cold enough. 

Which begs the question:  If the snow isn't sticking...what in the world is all that white stuff on the dead grass in my yard?  And on my trees?  And the cars?  And the fence posts?  And the deck railing??

I guess it's Teflon Snow?
So it isn't really stuck to the ground. 
It'll slide right off if we just tip the world sideways.




1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Glad to see you got the snowball I Fed-Ex'd y'all. It WAS a big one...


Teresa =)