Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Source's Super Spectacular Happy Holiday Gift Guide, Second Edition

Attention Source Readers: It has just occurred to me that there is now slightly less than a week to get the Christmas presents bought, wrapped, and stuck under the tree.

Panic has now set in.  Because I have not even come close to finishing my shopping yet!  I've made my list, but I haven't checked it twice!! 

And I seriously do not want to venture out to the mall...or even worse...WAL-MART!  Ugh.

What in the world am I going to do? 

Stuff some cash in their stockings and tell them to shop for themselves?  Sounds good to me.

If you would rather shop for stunning and fabulous gifts for your loved ones, then I invite you to take a look at the fabulous gift ideas which I have taken the time to list here...just for you!


For the Hubby 
Amazon.com has just the thing for those times when your man can't afford to take another day off of work, but he misses the peace and tranquility of sitting on the lake in a fishing boat hauling in the big bass.  Here's a lovely, teeny, tiny "zen garden" fish pond complete with a mini row boat and two plastic fish!  How relaxing.  How peaceful.  A man can pretend to sit on the cool blue water and reel in a great catch...all while working on that important project. 


Mini Am.Zen/Fishing

For the stressed out co-worker:    An appropriate gift for the office desktop.  Take out your frustration right on the keyboard.  I could actually use a set of these myself, but I'd have to leave off the white key.  No profanity allowed here at the Source Household. The panic button would come in especially handy when entering grades for my 7th graders, but I could picture a frazzled data-entry technician enjoying a set of these as well.
Novelty Computer Keys - WTF Button, Damn It Button, Panic Button, OMG Button, Oops Button, No Clue Button (6 pack)


For the little ones:  Pickle Bandaids.  These would make boo boos much less painful.  With an added bonus...the small child who fell off his tricycle and scraped his knee would smell like dill pickles instead of that sweaty-little-boy/wet-puppy scent.
Pickle Bandages
For the Anthropologist in Your Life:  Here's the perfect gift for the history buff, the fossil digger, the animal lover OR the glamour gal.  Christian Louboutin makes these terrific shoes reminiscent of Otzi the Ice Man.  What?  You don't know who Otzi was??  He's that fashion guru mummy-man that was discovered frozen in the Alps after 5,000 years or so.  Apparently when he was thawed, he was wearing some sexy shoes made of bear skin and tree bark.  Well, I've saved you some work here. You don't have to shoot a bear or scalp a tree yourself.  All you have to do is click on the link above and stick these babies in your virtual shopping cart.  For only $2095 (that's 30% off by the way) you'll make someone's Christmas Morning when they unwrap these leather & coyote fur booties!  (You're welcome.  It's truly my pleasure to provide you with only the most awesome ideas!)


Christian Louboutin Toundra Fur Boot

For the Lego Nut in Your Family:  If you have a kid who spends all his free time constructing things from small plastic rectangles, then you need to buy a Lego MP3 player!  They come in primary shades as well as pink.  AND!  And your little Lego freak can use them in their building projects.  So they could design a little Lego house with a built-in stereo system!





















For the Little Girl Who Has EVERYTHING:  She already has the Dream House, the pink corvette, the RV, the mustang, and  theentire fashion ensemble.  What more could a Barbie Girl ask for?  How about a  $25,000 foosball table for her rec room!  Perfect for entertaining her BFF's at the next third grade sleepover your little princess hosts.


Bonzini Babyfoot Barbie Foosball Table  - Bonzini -  Collectible Dolls - FAO Schwarz®

For ME!  And finally, if my husband is reading this, I need these little Star Wars pancake molds.  I need to be able to make Yoda pancakes.  And Darth Vader pancakes.  And Storm Trooper pancakes.  I would like a Darth Vader spatula to go with the molds, too.  And if you're feeling generous, Honey, a Star Wars apron would complete my stylish pancake-making kit very nicely.  Thank you very much, dear sweet husband whom I love so much!



<i>Star Wars</i>™ Heroes & Villains Pancake Molds

1 comment:

Hezra said...

I have been so busy with MY Christmas shopping and baking that I forgot to check here first! Drats. I guess I will have to save these treasures for NEXT year. lol