Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

"There's a SNAKE in my boots!"


Alternate title:  "Just wait until those humans go to sleep...I'm soooo gonna poison their water hole for this!"

This year Lucy the Demon Dog insisted on dressing as Woody from Toy Story for Halloween.
Well, look , I know she's a girl doggie, but what can I do?  I tried my best to talk her into wearing the pink princess costume again, but she swears all the other dogs will laugh at her because she wore that last year.  We can't have the neighborhood mutts picking on our little baby, now can we? 

Besides, it's the year 2010. 
If a 3 year old Chiweenie wants to be a cowboy instead of a princess, who am I to tell her she can't?  After all, the teenage girl of this house drives a pickup truck and regularly beats up grown men in Jiu Jistu class. 
It's ok to be a little girlie AND a little tomboyish, right? 
 Or, tomdoggish, I guess??


Anyway, I recommended the devil costume with horns because it suits her rotten personality, but Lucy said she didn't think red was her best color. And also that the pitchfork and pointy tail made her butt look big.

Can't argue with logic like that.


Ni Hao Y'all

6 comments:

Nancy said...

that is the funniest thing! Thx for the laugh out loud this morning!
Nancy-of the crazy 8

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, how I look forward to Lucy's costume choice every year! Thanks for the laugh.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hilarious!

roomforatleastonemore said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh Lucy!

BTW, thanks for sharing your homeschool curriculum. I perused it and am seriously considering purchasing the GotchYa! Book. I have been looking for something like this! Thank you for sharing!

roomforatleastonemore said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh Lucy!

BTW, thanks for sharing your homeschool curriculum. I perused it and am seriously considering purchasing the GotchYa! Book. I have been looking for something like this! Thank you for sharing!

Chris said...

Too funny!!

What a great post!

Your dog is certainly a 'good sport'!

:)