Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Siblings


John (19), ME (forever 39), Mendy (younger than me), James (22) and Rachel (28 next month)


I'm not sure I can remember the last time all FIVE of us were in the same room at the same time, but it may have been around the time the youngest one was BORN?!

That's our baby brother on the far left.  I know he gets tired of being "the baby" but you know what? 
When you happen to be the youngest of five, your oldest sister was twenty when you made your grand entry into the world, and you have a nephew that's eighteen months older than you...well...you're doomed to be the baby. 

Forever. 

 I'm sorry, John, but that's just the way it is!

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

My Uncle Paul is just three years older than my husband, who is five years older than me. He was and always will be my dad's baby brother.

Chelsea Gour said...

Okay, I knew about Mendy and John, but who the heck are James and Rachel???