Thursday, August 26, 2010

The man in my kitchen.

I knew there were only three of us in the house this morning. 

I knew this because the Hubby had already left for work.  The Oldest had gone to class.  Darling Daughter had gone to pick up her BFF and drive to school. 

And the doors were locked. 

So you can imagine my surprise (and heart-stopping shock!!) to hear a GROWN MAN'S voice in the kitchen while I was printing out school work...

And my utter surprise (and heart-stopping shock!!) to discover that it wasn't an intruder helping himself to a bowl of granola. 

It was my SON.

My newly-turned 13 year old boy. 

With the newly deepening voice. 

Apparently the Child Formerly Known As The Pip Squeak is maturing. 

I'm not even going to mention the fact that there's a hair under his arm! 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Eeeeeekkkkk! My boy is 11 and I will be so sad not to hear that little boy voice any more. I NEED to video him soon!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't think you can call him Pip Squeak anymore than.

Chelsea said...

ROFL! Been there....just recently too.