Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayers please

Darling Daughter's best and closest friend's daddy is in Neuro-ICU with a very bad head injury due to a horrible accident in his workshop at their home.  He had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance and emergency surgery was performed to save his life.  Tonight he is resting and his family is able to be with him around the clock thanks to modern, family-centered care at our teaching hospital.  Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers as this is going to be a tough time for them. 

4 comments:

Hezra said...

oh dear! I am praying!

mendyc said...

How is he?

Tammy said...

Oh goodness....sending up a prayer for this family!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh my lands... praying. And I got your Facebook message. I'm on it, but it may take a few days. It's been hectic around here, but the Tongginator will be at my mom's house ALL WEEK next week.