Saturday, June 26, 2010

We've been...



At the BEACH!
St. Simons Island, GA is beautiful, friendly, small-town-ish and lots of fun!
If you go there, be sure to stop in St. Simons Sweets for a humongous ice cream cone and some gummy bears dipped in chocolate.  No, I'm not kidding, they really sell 'em!  Along with sherbet fudge, banana ice cream, and every kind of waffle cone you can imagine. 



Oh, and guess what?  We're heading to the BEACH again. 

Hilton Head Island this time, for some Salty Dog Cafe and a chocolate croissant from Coligny Bakery. 
Oh, and a little sun, sand and salt water mixed in.

If something interesting happens, I'll be sure to let you know. 
Otherwise, I'll see you when we get back.

1 comment:

The Momster said...

Hey:
Did you stay at St Simon's or just go for the day? If you stayed, where? I am trying to find some place to take the BUg and my parents for four days....

Thanks!