Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy 17th Darling Daughter!!

This song was written just for you, my girl!


I tend to laugh just a little too loud
What's on my mind usually comes out my mouth

I've never been one to blend in the crowd

But I'm okay with that

I lose my keys and I'm constantly late

I'm comfortable a couple pounds overweight

I'm gonna eat when I’m out on a date

Cause that’s just who I am



I’m gonna live my life out loud

Sing the truth, lay it all right out there

For the whole wide world to see

And if you’re goin' to love me

Then you’re goin' to love me for me



I love to dance with my two left feet

I’m best friends with whoever I meet

You might hurt the heart I wear on my sleeve

But I will take that chance, yeah

One day I might just change the world

I’m gonna do it being just a girl

Who’s gonna say things you can’t ignore

'Cause I love and I believe



I’m gonna live my life out loud

Sing the truth, lay it all right out there

For the whole wide world to see

And if you’re goin' to love me

Then you’re goin' to love me for me, yeah




I’m gonna live my life out loud

Sing the truth, lay it all right out there

For the whole wide world to see

And if you’re goin' to love me

Then you’re goin' to love me for me, yeah

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, I missed it! Happy birthday to one of my favorite teens! I just know the Tongginator will grow up like you. Should I be happy about that? Or scared? Heh.

Chelsea Gour said...

You'd think they wrote this song just for Heather! Happy Birthday to crazy girl with a passion for life and love for Jesus! God has his hands on you, girl!