Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break Photo...


No really...this is what my hubby did over Spring Break! 

He built a shed in the back yard.  All by himself. 
With a little help from the Twelve Year Old Twins of Terror.

See...here he is working hard:




See, one day I'm going to be as famous as Pioneer Woman, so I had to include the "Man In Jeans" pic. 

They might be Wranglers, but then again, they might not.  I can't really tell from here. 

But there's a tool belt.  And a tape measure.  And some piece of paper sticking out of his pocket.  And probably a can of dip in the other...I can't tell that for sure either, but I'm betting. 

I'm also betting he'll kill me just as soon as he finds this. 

It was nice knowing you!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Bwah ha ha ha.....it was nice knowing you too!