Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy Mom's Bible

Last month, I received my very first HOT PINK Bible in the mail from Zondervan (for ME to review!! Woo hoo!) Ok, first off, I hadn't really ever considered buying myself a HOT PINK Bible...mostly because my daughter would certainly make off with it right away. All things HOT PINK fall into the "MINE, MINE, MINE" category where Darling Daughter is concerned. In fact, I'm pretty sure she already owns two HOT PINK Bibles of her own.

Also, because very Bible I have ever had was either black, burgundy, white or dark blue. King James Version. I went to a private Christian school most of my life, and the fanciest Bible I ever had was a tiny dark blue leather one with a little snap closure in the front. I thought I was the coolest kid in fourth grade when Santa put that in my stocking! I know, pathetic that I thought that made me cool. I aways wanted one of those children's Bibles with the colorful picture of Jesus on the cover. Not sure why Santa didn't bring me THAT one.

But you know, I really like the HOT PINK cover on the Busy Mom's Bible. It's eye-catching and happy-looking. It almost jumps out at me from the table beside the bed and says "Read me, I have something you need inside!" It's just the right size, too. Fits into my purse so I can take it anywhere.

Click here to read about my new Favorite Bible! Thanks to Kristen from We Are THAT Family for posting about Zondervan's Busy Mom's Bible giveaway.

No comments: