Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cheer Mania

Even though Darling Daughter doesn't cheer anymore (for now) we still love watching our friends compete! There was a competition this weekend in Atlanta, and I thought I'd show you a few videos. Just cause we miss it so much.

You may have to scroll down and stop the other two videos in order to hear what's going on.

The first squad is in the "Tiny" division, which is ages 5 and under. They're SO CUTE!

The video in the middle is a local squad...with a few of DD's friends and former teammates. They did a terrific job!

And finally, I had to share the PARENT squad from Newnan, GA. Can you imagine? I figure that most of them must be parents of the 5 and under age group. Because if they're the parents of a teenage squad there's no WAY they're on that floor flipping around like that!! Too old. They'd be MY age. Ugh. With creaking bones and wrinkles.

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

They are FIVE AND UNDER? Seriously? Oh my lands, I so can't let the Tongginator see this. She'll be begging me... FOREVER.