Check out the quotes and see if you can guess which Christmas movie they belong to.
I'll have to think up a prize for the first person to get them all right.
How about an exclusive "silver bell ornament" for your tree??
Guess anyway. Have fun.
- "If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now."
- "Get me. I'm givin' out wings."
- "Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen."
- " I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"
- "I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January."
- "...stay away from those things. They're reindeer, you don't know where they've been. They all look like they've got key lime disease."
- "It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!"
- "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man."
- "The boss hands you the envelope. You wonder how much is in it, and you don't want to open it. As long as the envelope's closed, you're a millionaire."
- "If you had any sense, you'd give it up as a bad job and stay home in bed this year....wouldn't surprise me none if nobody even believed in you anymore."