Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Name That Christmas movie!

Check out the quotes and see if you can guess which Christmas movie they belong to.


I'll have to think up a prize for the first person to get them all right.


How about an exclusive "silver bell ornament" for your tree??


Or not.


Guess anyway. Have fun.


Answers Friday.




  1. "If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now."

  2. "Get me. I'm givin' out wings."

  3. "Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen."

  4. " I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"

  5. "I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January."

  6. "...stay away from those things. They're reindeer, you don't know where they've been. They all look like they've got key lime disease."

  7. "It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes, or bags!"

  8. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man."

  9. "The boss hands you the envelope. You wonder how much is in it, and you don't want to open it. As long as the envelope's closed, you're a millionaire."

  10. "If you had any sense, you'd give it up as a bad job and stay home in bed this year....wouldn't surprise me none if nobody even believed in you anymore."

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Yeah! I LOVE Christmas movies. Hmm... let's see...

1. Christmas Vacation
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. hmm... is that Home Alone?
4. no idea
5. the Charlie Brown Christmas movie
6. no clue
7. It's the Grinch!!!!! Yeah!!!
8. I almost feel guilty answering this one, it's so easy. "The Christmas Story" WHICH IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE - EVER!
9. the one that's the original to You've Got Mail... right?
10. The Year Without Santa Claus

Tammy said...

1. Christmas Vacation (my favorite)

2. It's a Wonderful Life

3. Home Alone

4. Elf!

5. Charlie Brown Christmas

6. ?? Google says The Santa Claus

7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

8. A Christmas Story

9. ?? Google, again, The Shop Around the Corner

10. ?? Love THE Google, The Year Without a Santa Claus


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kiy said...

It's sad that the only one I knew was #8. I gotta get out more!

Hezra said...

1.National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
2.It's a Wonderful life
3.Home Alone
4.Elf
5.Charlie Brown Christmas
6.The Santa Clause
7.The Grinch
8. The Christmas Story
9.um, we missed this one. Now we have to SEE that movie!!
10. AND yet another we have not seen
And My kids are saying if there is a prize, um, google really shouldn't count. lol ;-) Just kidding, I am being a grinch. Thanks for the fun game!!