Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Dingbat Diaries, Boy Version, vol. 6

Why do I have so much "Dingbat" stuff to blog about lately? I'm guessing it has something to do with cooler temperatures. Maybe my children are ectothermic? Their brains aren't used to the chill in the air an d it's making them a little slow on the uptake.

I exchanged a couple of pairs of jeans that my mother-in-law had bought for my twins. (She bought a 10 slim and a 14 regular. I have a 10 regular and a 14 slim. A normal-sized boy and a grandaddy-long-legs bean pole child.) While I was shopping, I picked up some handsome long-sleeved, collared shirts for the boys, too. When I got home, I made them try things on.

They've been putting clothes on and taking them off for many years now, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult.

Quatro came and handed me his new shirt.

"I can't wear this, Mom, it's the wrong size. My head won't even fit in it."

Perhaps if you'd try unbuttoning it first?

The boy is 12 years old.

I'm a little concerned.

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Heh. The Tongginator aspires to this level of dingbatness.