Thursday, October 8, 2009

Results are in...

I'm convinced that those of you who voted in Lucy's Halloween Costume poll over the past week have never read this blog before.
Nope, not a single post.
I'm pretty sure most of you just stopped by and voted to mess with my head.
Either that, or I haven't made my point well enough.
Did you miss the posts where I described our lunatic demon dog?
Have you read how she foams at the mouth, barks at the wind, whips herself into a frenzy when cars drive by and attacks small children??
Do you know that she hurtles through my house like the Tasmanian Devil bouncing off walls and leaping over furniture while hunting down stray socks to rip to shreds??
Didn't I mention that we never get visitors any more because our friends are terrified that they'll lose a limb?
Haven't I told you how we have to duct tape the dog and hide her in the dryer when repair people enter our house??
You picked the PRINCESS costume??
Seriously??
Here's hoping it will at least hide her horns and her pitch-fork tail!
Pictures of Princess Lucy in her courtly attire will be posted by Halloween. Thanks so much for voting!
Tomorrow I will be posting another survey...this one more important. We need to paint the front doors of our house, and I need help choosing a color! So, I'll post a photo of the house and give you some options. Please lend your advice. I'm no good at these kinds of things.

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I - TM - did NOT pick the princess outfit. Just so you know...

Brianna said...

I'm not good at these things either, but I like to have an opinion and make it known, so I'm going to vote anyways. :D


By the way, I'm back in the bloggy world!!!