Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think the dog is moonlighting!

I know for a fact that our little Demon Dog is put to bed around 9:30 each night.
She's supposed to be snoozing soundly...either in her kennel...or in my bed.
I guess I'm going to have to lock the doggie door from now on.
I'm pretty sure she's been sneaking out at night earning a little extra pocket money on the side.
As a model.
Imagine my surprise when I opened a sales flyer in Sunday morning's paper and found THIS:

And THIS:




She is SO BUSTED!
Apparently Lucy has been posing in the Pet Snuggie ads.
Isn't she gorgeous??
I hope she's getting a large check for these beautiful photos.
All I want to know is how the photographers got her ears to stay down.
Must have used some kind of ear gel and a straightener.
I know her adorable furry face makes me want to run right out and
buy a few Dog Snuggies. How about you?

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I so think you need to post a photo of the two of you, both wearing Snuggies.