Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Just wishing a Happy Anniversary to the man who still melts my butter after all these years!
I love you!

1986
Sweethearts on the way to the prom.
(Even though technically he was too old for high school.)



1990
Newlyweds! Awww....
(No, we didn't smash cake in each other's faces. That's not nice!)


2000
Ten years.
(And four kids. Aged ten and under.)


2006

Ugh...parents of two teenagers.

(Luckily the photographer airbrushed out the wrinkles and dark circles.)

2009

Look honey...we got old! And my hair got blonder!

(And uh...looks like we got mean looking, too. I guess we perfected the evil eye over the years! I know if I was a kid I wouldn't want to mess with us!)

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Anniversary! And those looks? My parents perfected them when my sister was a teenager. (Love the eighties mullet, too.)

The Momster said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!