Monday, August 10, 2009

Short People Got No Reason...

To buy an actual pair of blue jeans.
Because they can just buy regular-people-sized Capri pants and unroll the cuff at the bottom...

There you have it...and perfect length of blue jeans for a girl who's not quite 5 foot 2.

That would be Darling Daughter up there. Even the short jeans are too long, so she usually just walks around on the hem, wearing the bottoms of each leg to frayed nastiness.

She was disappointed to try on the cute Capris in the picture...cause of course they were WAY to long to be Capris on her. And then she figured out that they were PERFECT for jeans.

Pure genius.

We may have to go back for several more pair. Pairs. Pears. Whatever.

2 comments:

Hezra said...

Brilliant! I have this problemo too. I have to get petite pants and STILL hem or cuff. grr. If I EVER find the right length, I am boring and get as many as I can afford. lol Great job to DD!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I never would have thought of that. Then again, I'm five feet eight inches. Heh.