Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Doughnuts Brothers...

Our church's VBS had a sort of movie/Hollywood theme this year, complete with red carpet, spotlights and clapboards. Each evening when the kids piled into the sanctuary, they were treated to a short video featuring local celebrities (college kids from the church) detailing the lessons they would be learning about that night.

And it JUST so happens that one of the local celebrities in the videos belongs to ME! And naturally I would want to post the video here on my blog to SHARE with all of my bloggy buddies (and embarrass my son!) his Hollywood Debut!

The video is a spoof of the Jonas Brothers. The other videos featured Taylor Drift, Hannah North Dakota and well...to be honest I don't remember who else.

That would be my son on the far right. His Sunday School teacher is holding the mike.

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Niiice. He's gonna love you for this. You know, I'd love to see me some Hannah North Dakota.