Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wednesday Prayer Meetin'

I know, I know, I'm a little early with the Prayer Meetin' Post, but I have news.


Guess who came to Jiu Jitsu and snuggled with us tonight??

This little man:

That's right...Landen is home and doing well! He has beaten every odd so far!! First of all he made it through the actual surgery...odd #1. And now he's eating BABY FOOD and umm...having bowel movements...odd #2. He won't take a bottle or sippy cup right now, so he is still getting some nutrition though the feeding tube, but at this point his stomach appears to be doing its job!

God is so good!

Landen's mommy would like me to thank you all for your prayers. He has another appointment this Thursday, and I'll update then. Please pray for continued healing.

And OK, I have to be completey honest here. I didn't get to so much as TOUCH the baby...my daughter STOLE him as usual the minute we walked in the door and hogged him the whole time.

She does that very often.

Please also remember to pray for Seth's fundraiser this weekend. Seth could be walking within months if he gets to have this surgery!

If you live around here...and you know if you do...you need to stop by the Belvedere Fire Department on Saturday...bring your kids to jump on the inflatables, eat some BBQ, listen to some singing, and enter the drawing for a pearl necklace from Stan Johnson Jewelers!



4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so glad Landen is doing so well!!! Now tell Darling Daughter to stop hogging the cuteness.

Tammy said...

Praise the Lord and what a cutie he is!

Blessings and prayers for Seth's fundraiser!!

Chelsea Gour said...

Hurray! Yay! You can always try to get some time with him when DD is with me next week! I hope the fund raiser goes well. Michelle should go and take Casey. I have to call her and remind her about it.

Darling Daughter. said...

I can't help that he loves me the most. :)