Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Revelation

I have come to the conclusion that most of the foods that I don't like are pink. I don't like things that taste pink. I don't care for my food to be the color pink. I don't like to eat salmon, strawberry flavored cake, pink icing, pink grapefruit, pink lemonade, hamburgers that still have pink in the middle, shrimp, pink yogurt, pink champagne, pink cotton candy, pink bubble gum, pink popsicles or pink jelly beans. In fact, the only pink food I can think of that I DO like is strawberry cream cheese.

But I'd really prefer the blueberry.

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I LOVE some pink! I do, however, draw the line at green foods prior to 11 AM.

Brianna said...

Your psychological tests are through.

Your result: You're nuts.

I thought I'd tell you, because it's something you should know about yourself.

That'll be $50. :)

mendyc said...

You seemed to like that pink strawberry pie pretty good. :P

And I could have told you that you're nuts for free. lol