Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've Figured It Out!

I know how Krispy Kreme is going to stay in business! Remember I blogged not long ago that they were considered to be in a little bit of financial difficulty? Well...never fear. If the doughnuts that the Hubby brought home last night are any indication, it would seem that the good folks at Krispy Kreme have formulated a brilliant beyond brilliant business plan designed to increase revenue and decrease costs!
And it's called...
"Sell Pathetically Skinny Doughnuts with extra HUGE holes!"
Let me explain how I uncovered this evil plot. You see...last nights doughnuts?? People. Seriously. They looked like bangle bracelets! I could have worn them on my wrists as fashion accessories the holes are so large. And they're thing, measly, scrawny things, too. You could actually call them diet doughnuts because there were only like three good bites. There couldn't be very many calories.
Krispy Kreme? I DO want you to stay open forever, but please. This is ridiculous. Sell a smaller cup of coffee or something. Don't mess with the doughnuts!

2 comments:

Hezra said...

does the doughnut come with the coffe cup in it? maybe that was the marketing scheme? lolol Not like the cinnabun which can double as an edible bean bag chair. we need a happy medium there.

Hezra said...

does the doughnut come with the coffe cup in it? maybe that was the marketing scheme? lolol Not like the cinnabun which can double as an edible bean bag chair. we need a happy medium there.