Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I swear...

I carried these children.
At the same time. (Well..the younger ones.)
I was there when they were born!
I know that they're twins.




The last two DID come out together!
Literally. At the same time. It's on their birth certificates.
Like 30 seconds apart.

I can't figure out how it happened...why one of them grew so much taller than the other.

No one has asked me "Are they twins?" since they were tiny babies and I dressed them alike.

I doubt they ever will.


But they bond is there. They know they're twins. That's what matters.
But, I wonder...
Do you think one day he's going to catch up?

4 comments:

poppy fields said...

It's true, they don't look like twins but I do imagine their brother bond is extra strong.

a Tonggu Momma said...

You never know... I had a friend in high school named Timijin (always loved that name!). He was under five feet his freshman year of high school. I moved away after sophomore year. When my sister ran into him about ten years later, he was nearly 6 feet 2 inches. So... you never know...

Hezra said...

MY boys are NOT twins. They are 2 1/2 yrs apart, but the younger has caught up to the older, and we get asked if they are. It bugs the older one. They are so different too. The younger is a sportsy outdoorsy type. The older is a bookaholic, computer nerd. Not sure how it will even out in the end. I guess we will have to wait and see. they are both really handsome. lol meaning yours btw, I wasn't just bragging, but since you wondered, yeah, mine are kind of cute too. ;-)

Chelsea Gour said...

Who cares when they are both soooo cute! There is a set of twins here that don't even look like brothers, much less twins....and worse, they don't even seem all that close! My boys are best friends and I bet yours are too, from what I've seen. That is the most important part of being twins....I think.