Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dingbats at the Beach, Part Deux

Why do I have 52 pictures of my kids cracking up and only one or two with nice smiles?


Because their daddy was behind me doing THIS:



What happened when I tried to get out traditional "Twins on the Lifeguard Stand" photo?




Daddy joined in the fun, of course:


And then when I wasn't looking, they went and bagged a couple of Beach Bucks.
What? You've never seen deer on the beach? Well, let me assure you they come out after dinner in the evening. And they all have matching antlers.
Fluffy got this young Beach Buck right out by the surf.



The Big Daddy Legendary Beach Buck?

He got away.
And just in case you think I only embarrass my family on this blog...let me share with you the shot that Oldest took of me standing on the side of the road chugging a 2 liter bottle of soda in a plastic bag. Wino?? Not really. It's Diet Rite. Yum.




Well...see, we had to stop and adjust the cargo carrier on the roof of the Tahoe and I was thirsty. And I didn't want the twins to see because I told them all we had was water!

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Y'all just crack me up. You seriously do. And that soda? If it had been Diet Coke with Lime, I'da been right there beside you.

Hezra said...

Ha ha ha. . .yes no shortage of humor in your direction. lol LOVE the one of you gulping soda. lol That would so be me. and yes they WOULD get a pic of it.

Chelsea Gour said...

SO FUNNY! Looks like a great time was had by all.