Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Dingbat Diaries, Mom Edition

It's pretty bad when you have to jot down your grocery list on your hand while driving just so that you can remember what you need to buy as go across the highway from one store to the next. (I know it's dangerous to make notes while driving, shut up!)
It's even worse when get into the store and discover that you can't read your own writing on your own stinkin' hand!!

I could make out the BBQ sauce, strawberries, pie crust, and Sprite.
But Darling Daughter and I stood there in Kroger forever trying to figure out what in the heck that last thing was! We could NOT read it. Still don't know what I supposed to get.
Probably it was ADD meds! Cause not only could I not read it, I couldn't remember what I wrote 3 minutes ago, either.
Dementia?? Hormones? Old age?? Or just Dingbat Syndrome? You decide.

5 comments:

Hezra said...

CHIVES!! Was that it??? lol I couldn't get strawberries. If you would quit using shorthand(HAH!) andwrited out the WHOLE word it would help. . . lol um, I am voting for the sleep deprivation/years of motherhood toll on the brain option. but at least you can laugh.

Hezra said...

hee hee, writed, was supposed to be write.. I am, pre coffee

Chelsea Gour said...

Yes, apparently your kids get that whole dingbat syndrome naturally! :)

Tammy said...

LOL, it looks like cloves! You are better than me, I just fly by the seat of my pants and never end up with anything I need! :-)

Brianna said...

Cleaner? Dryer? Diesel? No, I think cherries! Was it Cherries!?
If you ever figure it out, you have to tell me, cause it's gonna drive me crazy.