Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Prayer Meetin'


This week's Prayer Meetin' is being hosted by Chelsea over at the Gour Family Adoption blog. Please go and visit Chelsea, leave her a comment, check out her lovely family and say "Hello",,,if you've never visited before. You'll love her kiddos. And I'm sure she'll do a wonderful job . Chelsea is filling in for me because...
We're out of town! SO, people PRAY FOR ME! If I've made it this far, that means I've already gotten through two plane rides and left my babies behind with their grandparents. But, I still have two more plane rides back. PRAY for me, folks. I am TOTALLY not even kidding. I hate planes. I hate having two or three inches between me and the ocean. I love sailing, so it' might be worth it. But still. And pray for my children's safety and my in-laws sanity while we're away!! Lots of photos and travel posts to follow soon.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Have a great trip. Can't wait to see all the photos.

And I TOTALLY hate planes too.