Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stars? What stars?

Quatro had this little accident Saturday where he tumbled out of a tree. He seems to be fine, although he's sort of banged up. I did get the doctor on the phone shortly after the Hubby brought him home and she asked tons of questions to make sure that he was all right. At one point, she asked if he had been knocked out by the fall.
The conversation between him and his dad went something like this:
"Uh, what do you mean? Knocked out of the tree?"
"No. When you hit your head on the log, did it knock you out?"
"Knock me out?"
"Were you unconscious? Did you pass out at all? Do you remember what happened?"
"Yes sir, I fell out of the tree."
"And when you fell, did you see stars??"
"Stars? Uh, no sir, it was daytime."
Clearly, no signs of head trauma here.

2 comments:

The Momster said...

That Quatro - he's so practical! I am glad he's okay though...big hugs (well watch the ribs) to The Quat!

Chelsea Gour said...

I just love stories about your kids! They crack me up!