Thursday, March 19, 2009

The facebook quiz...

I borrowed this idea from another blog...just had to see what my kids would say.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Pip Squeak: Just try your best!
Quatro: Go back to sleep, Ryan.
Darling Daughter: Gather up your clothes and put them in the laundry room.
Oldest: Wake me up when you get home!

2. What makes mom happy?
Pip: When I make good grades.
Quatro: Me actually doing something without being told. (Wouldn't that be a novelty?)
Darling: ME! (She's right, she does)
Oldest: Selling a house.

3. What makes mom sad?
P: When I'm rude to people.
Q: When I make bad grades. (Because obviously, my life revolves around their grades.)
DD: Me getting hurt.
Oldest: If Lucy got run over.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
P: She tickles me!
Q: Silly faces
DD: Act stupid. (Thanks, dear.)
Oldest: Shows me funny videos on youtube.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child?
P: Umm..climb trees and read. (At the same time? Read in a tree?)
Q: Play 'barrel of monkeys' with her grandma (Why, yes, I did.)
DD: Gymnastics
Oldest: Pageants?

6. How old is your mom?
P: 38 (Bingo!)
Q: 38 or 39??
DD: 36? (Thanks again, dear.)
Oldest: 37...right? (Wrong.)

7. How tall is your mom?
P: I think 5 foot one?
Q: Stand up, Mom...uh...about...uhh...5 foot 2?
DD: TALLER THAN ME! (Well who isn't, shortcake??)
Oldest: 5'4"

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
P: American Idol
Q: American Idol, maybe? (Can you tell the twins ignore us in the evenings?)
DD: I know...CSI and SUV! (She means SVU)
Oldest: CSI or something.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
P: Goes to work or cleans stuff.
Q: Probably just clean.
DD: Talk about us!
Oldest: Takes the kids places...laundry...goes to work and stuff.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
P: Selling lots of houses! (I wish!)
Q: Being the world’s best pancake maker.
DD: Blogging!! (Umm..not.)
Oldest: She'll be the next famous forensic scientist.

11. What is your mom really good at?
P: Selling houses!
Q: Ummmm.... ??
DD: Blogging (Darling Daughter especially likes posts about...her!)
Oldest: Encouraging me!

12. What is your mom not very good at?
P: Bowling. (How would he know?)
Q: Keeping secrets while she’s talking on the phone! I listen to everything she says. (BUSTED!)
DD: Text messaging
Oldest: Training dogs.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
P: Sells houses
Q: Real Estate
DD: She takes care of us
Oldest: Real Estate

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
P: I would say Paula Deen sandwiches (that's what we ate last night)
Q: I don’t know, you never told me.
DD: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Oldest: Yard Bird (chicken)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
P: She's nice to others...even icky people. (Really? Cause I don't like icky people.)
Q: She's awesome.
DD: Everything she does for me
Oldest: She's a good mom.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
P: The cat from Tom & Jerry! ( You mean Tom?) Yeah, he chases mice around and whacks them in the head. (Huh??)
Q: Bugs Bunny!
DD: Mrs. Incredible
Oldest: I don't know.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
P: Get ice cream and don't tell dad!
Q: Watch TV and stuff
DD: Shop
Oldest: Not so much anymore.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
P: We both have excellent handwriting.
Q: Same eye color. (Well...actually...no.)
DD: We’re both girls. We both want a baby from China.
Oldest: We both get aggrivated with people who don't have common sense.

19. How are you and your mom different?
P: I can make seven strikes on bowling and she can't. (Yeah, cause I bowl all the time.)
Q: She has a cell phone and I don’t.
DD: I’m a lot more athletic. (And I'm a lot more creaky.)
Oldest: Well...she's a female...

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
P: If she didn't love me, she wouldn't pay any attention to me.
Q: Cause I’m her child.
DD: She does things for me.
Oldest: She takes care of me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
P: He's funny!
Q: He’s a Christian.
DD: He’s fearless
Oldest: I think she liked his mullet...way back then.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
P: A restaurant! So she doesn't have to cook!
Q: The BEACH!
DD: The British Virgin Islands.
Oldest: The BVI's

6 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

Just so you know, you put Quatro's real name in the first one!

Chelsea Gour said...

Great post. Maybe I'll do something like that...but I might be afraid of the answers!

poppy fields said...

What a good idea interviewing all of your kids, I had fun reading this. How tall are you btw?

Tammy said...

I love this....my daughter did it for me on facebook and my son bailed on me.

Yours are cute!

a Tonggu Momma said...

This made me laugh out loud a couple of times. I'm especially glad to know you had such great taste in mullets... er... hair... "way back then." BwwwaaaHaHaHa!

And you're already a famous blogger in my book.

Anonymous said...

Mom, I'm sorry..but I'm more creaky than you are. Just listen to you walk and then me. I win!