Monday, March 30, 2009

The Dingbat Diaries, vol.6

The other day Darling Daughter and I were in the grocery store and passed by the wine & beer aisle. She was gabbing away as usual when she noticed an end diplay of tiny ONE OUNCE plastic cups in various bright colors.
"Oh look, how cute!! Different colored Communion Cups! Can we get some for Church!"
Hmm. Can you imagine the looks on the faces of our congregation as the deacons pass out SHOTS of grape juice?? Too funny!!
I absolutely love that she's still a little naive! I hope she stays that away for a few more years!!

3 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

Tell Heather I got a whole collection of communion cups from the Bacardi Rum plant in Puerto Rico when we went. She can borrow mine to take to church!

a Tonggu Momma said...

We only have two communion cups... they proclaim the names of our universities, though, rather than the Good News.

mendyc said...

HAHA I love it!