Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Keepin' It Real

All of the other students in Darling Daughter's self defense class are at least ten years older than her, which doesn't bother her in the least. The only instance where things turn a bit awkward are when the conversation changes to subjects she knows nothing about. But Darling Daughter is nothing if not honest and she doesn't mind letting the women know when she doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. Take the other night for example:

The women began gossiping about the latest episode of The Bachelor. Darling Daughter's sparring partner (about 25 yrs old) turned to her and asked "What did you think?? Don't you think he should have...blah blah blah blah blah??"

Darling Daughter, having never watched a single episode, said, "I haven't got a clue! I'm more of a Disney Channel girl myself."

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I REALLY wish y'all lived close so that she could babysit the Tongginator.

The Momster said...

That is ADORABLE! Tell her she ROX!

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

That is awesome. I'd be so proud she said that. :)

Tammy said...

She's my kind of girl...I still can be found watching Disney with no child even in the house! :-)