Monday, January 12, 2009

Tag Time

Chelsea from The Gour Family has tagged me with

The Lemonade Award.


Thank you, Chelsea, for picking me.

Thanks for reading the rambling, ridiculous things I write and actually coming back! :)

I love awards. Unlike some people out there (you know who you are) I get all excited over awards. But then, after I've put the pretty little picture in my sidebar and posted all about the new award, it hits me. I have to SHARE the award. I have to pick people to give it to.
UGH! TEN of them!





The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your 10 pass it along to 10 more!



So, ten people. Well, I'd like to nominate this blog: Gabi's World.
And I'd like to nominate this blog: No Small Thing.
And this one: Praying for Parker.
And that's all I can think of right now, so it'll have to do!




2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hey now... them's fightin words. ;) And now you see my dilemma.

kristen@nosmallthing said...

Oh, yeehaw! Thanks for the award...I appreciate them, too!

And now I have something to blog about. When I have time. Which could be a while. You just never know. :)