Thursday, January 22, 2009

Special Request

Please say a prayer for my sweet girl today.
Darling Daughter had her wisdom teeth out last Friday and her recovery has been a little complicated. On top of the pain from surgery, she has developed a horrible sore throat, very swollen glands, and now a bad cough. The coughing sounds terrible. We're headed to the doctor again today to see what's wrong. Probably just some type of respiratory infection.
If you would leave her a note of encouragement, I know she would appreciate it.
(She reads Mommy's blog almost daily. )
(And yes, she's 15 yrs old and still calls me Mommy.)
(I love you, Baby!)
**Updated...well, she has strep. Yuck! She's been on Penicillin since Friday, so on to Keflex now. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon!

6 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

The Tongginator started calling me "Mom" this year and I have to correct her. She is four. Now I REALLY want you to fly out here and babysit her. I want the Tongginator to grow up just like you - and feel better soon!

Paul and Chelsea Gour said...

I remember having my wisdom teeth out. OUCH! My recovery was hard too. I am so sorry you are in pain and now sick to boot! We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Love and Blessings,
The Gours
Paul, Chelsea Parker, Noah, Isabel and sweet baby Claire :)

Scribbit said...

Oh no, hope that stuff kicks in and gets her better soon.

Jo said...

Hugs Sweetheart! I hope u r feeling much better soon.

Tammy said...

Awwww...so much going on at one time for your beautiful daughter. Saying a prayer for healing and feeling better soon.

mendyc said...

I hope you're feeling better by now. Logan has had strep this week too and been miserable. (((HUGS))) love ya!