Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oops!

Well, I didn't even realize it until I went to Chelsea's blog this morning. Yesterday was Wednesday and I totally missed Prayer Meetin'. I know, I can't believe it either. But it's true. Yes, it really has been that crazy around here this week. Or possibly it's the colder weather. The fact that it's supposed to be 9 degrees Friday night has already blown my mind!

I did want to mention that Darling Daughter's getting her wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, and I really meant to ask y'all to be praying for her. See how easily I can let stuff get in the way of what's important?

And perhaps we should pray for those who are in even colder climates...because I hear it's been WAY below zero in lots of places, and I'm pretty sure that's not what folks are used to. How can you get used to 45 below? My mind can't comprehend what that even feels like. Does your face freeze? I can honestly say I wouldn't come out from under my covers if it ever got that cold here.

Prayer Meetin' will be back next week. In the meantime, if you had requests you would like to share, please leave them here.

2 comments:

The Momster said...

A friend that I went to high school with - her father passed away of cancer this past week. He had just been diagnosed a few weeks earlier. Please pray for their family...there were three girls and especially for their mom - she is really having a hard time with all of this.

A guy that worked with DH died this past week as well, as did his wife - two separate incidents on the same day. Please pray for their family as they deal with their loss.

A dear friend of mine - her husband is looking for another job - please pray that God will open the right doors for him in this trying time.

And finally, that God will lead me down the path where he wants me to be regarding continuing my education. I'll share more about this on my blog later.

Be blessed - you are a BLESSING!

Tammy said...

I have a co-worker and friend, Brian, who checked himself into Bradford for alcohol addiction. He will be gone for 10 more weeks. Please pray for him...his wife and his daughter's family (including 2 grandsons) as they all go through this time.

Thanks.