Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Dingbat Diaries, Boy Version

Pip Squeak came into my room this morning with his huge, red pillow (it's bigger than he is) and heaved it up onto my bed with a sigh. "Here ya go, Mom."

"What do I want with your pillow?" I asked, standing by the ironing board, iron in hand.

"Well...uh...she SAID 'Mom wants you to bring your black pillow right now if you want it ironed'...but I don't have a black one...soooo...here." He sort of shrugs his shoulders and flips a corner of the pillow. (Darling Daughter had knocked on the bathroom door to issue this command for me.)

"Right, are you planning to wear your pillow to school today? Or would you rather go put it back on your bed and bring me the black POLO you said you wanted to wear??"

"Ooooohhhhh!! Oh yeah! That makes sense!"

3 comments:

Paul and Chelsea Gour said...

Your kids crack me up! And, I know you aren't making this stuff up! By-the-way, the boys want your boys to know that we will be in town from Wednesday to Sunday (maybe longer) and they want to play!

a Tonggu Momma said...

They crack me up! They seriously do. (And I'm so, so glad blogging mommas didn't exist when I was growing up.)

mendyc said...

WOW! It's hereditary!:P