Saturday, September 6, 2008

SOOC

I'm joining in Slurping Life's Straight Out Of Camera Saturdays. Here's how our twins spent their morning...shelling a bushel of purple hull peas from the farmer's market. Strangely enough, they LOVE shelling peas. Especially the purple hull kind...because their fingers are all stained and nasty looking by the time they get through a basket!


To see more SOOC photos, check out Slurping Life. Or, for a glimpse inside the scattered thoughts going on inside my daughter's head, please read on below.

4 comments:

Blessing Counter said...

Love the whole idea of SOOC! I take far more pictures than anyone but me wants to see...this is perfect! hee hee Thanks for the idea! (And your great site!)

melody is slurping life said...

I love this shot...you know a mom loves seeing kids work.

It also reminds me of my childhood because I always loved shelling peas. I have photos. :)

Thanks for playing!

Mia's Mama said...

What a great shot of the kiddos helping out :)

Frogs' mom said...

Great shot! They look ver intent on their task :0)