Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me To You

Ta Dah!

Well...several of you asked for it after last week's 'Fro post. Sorry it's kind of late, but I've been lazy today. No excuses...just laziness.


So here it is. The infamous photo of little me performing a tap dance and SINGING (Good Lord, help us please!) to "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini." Dressed in an actual butt-ugly RUFFLED yellow outfit featuring big, sparkly dots (Again with the ruffles, I know, I spent the entire decade in ruffles aparently.) and a pair of silver tap shoes with extra huge yellow bows! Every little girl's dream! (Or nightmare!)
For other amazing flashback pics, go to We Are THAT Family.


15 comments:

Groovewoman said...

haa, haa, oh girl.... my sister did the same thing! Gotta love old Dance photos especially from the 80's -90's!

Crayl said...

Wow.
That's all I have for you.
You look cute though, tapping away.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Nnnoooo!!!! No, you di-int... but you did. Just so you know, there are tears over here. Actual tears. And lots of laughing. I especially love the pose.

D... said...

Awww, you look great in ruffles! :)

HDMac said...

That is so cute!!!!

We are THAT Family said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love it and I love that song.

When your under 10, it's adorable. Get an adult singing in that gettup and it's just wrong!

Muthering Heights said...

Ohmygoodness, those are AWESOME photos!!!!

mendyc said...

HAHAHA Better you than me!!!!

Amy-littletoesandcheerios said...

Wow! How in the world were you that brave at such a young age?!

jennifer said...

Wow! You looked so comfortable on the stage! I would have been curled up in fetal position under the towel at that age.

And now too.

Jen

Cheri-Beri said...

That's cute!! I never would have had the guts to do that as a kid :-)

We are THAT Family said...

F-U-N-N-Y!!!!

I love it.

What was your Mom thinking???

Cheri-Beri said...

You had it goin' on!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I bet you were adorable. I have been to countless dance competitions, where I have seen more than a few little girls in bikinis, performing to that song.

Tammy said...

Oh.My.Word. This is just too cute and I can almost hear the tapping now. Girl, you make yellow ruffles look good.