Sunday, August 31, 2008

Momster, you so totally ROCK!

My dear friend The Momster from Slacker Mom has passed along some Bloggy Love with the following award:


Momster, I am extremely appreciative of this award and I thank you kindly for offering it to me! (And for reading my junk and commenting! I can always count on you, Momster!) I will display the award with pride! As for passing it along, give me till tomorrow, cause I have some rearranging to do.
And by the way, it's past 10 am on a Sunday morning, what am I doing her blogging when we're normally deep into our Sunday School lessons by now? Especially since it's a 5th Sunday which means combined services, The Lord's Supper, and a family picnic/ice cream social afterward!? Well...Quatro's sick. Fever, stuffy head, sore throat, ear ache, bad cough the works. And The Hubby's at work. So the rest of us are here taking care of the ill one. I mean, I'M here taking care of the ill one while Pip Squeak stays as far away from him as humanly possible (that germ fear thing again) and the teenagers wisely use this time to catch up on their homework. Yeah, right. You fell for that, didn't you? They're catching up on their SLEEP!

2 comments:

Brown said...

Thanks for your kind words about my cards. Please send me an email with your address and I'll gladly send you some cards! Please specify a certain set or setiment you'd prefer.

Thanks again!

The Momster said...

Wow... I hate that he is sick - I guess the new cooties come along with a new school year!

Glad you liked the award----