Monday, August 11, 2008

I definitely want one of these!

Remember the Invisibility Cloak that Harry Potter wore when sneaking into the library to look at a forbidden book? Harry wraps the cloak around himself and effectively disappears. Anything beneath the cloak cannot be seen. I have always thought such an item would come in handy for moms. Not so much for spying on the kids when they're being too quiet, although that would be interesting. I think I would rather use it for HIDING from them when I've had quite enough "Mooooooommmmmmmm!" for the day.

Well...check it out! CNN reports that scientists are pretty close to a material that will scatter light around 3D objects and make them invisible. COOL. A real Invisibility Cloak. Only, don't give them to the military! Put them on the shelf at Wal Mart. I want one for Christmas.

2 comments:

WomensDaily said...

I would looooove to have an invisibility cloak. Oh the power it would bring.

Sugar-n-Spice said...

Ooooo, Oooooo, Me, too, me, too!!!!!