Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three truths and a lie

I picked this up from Slackermom's site. It's a little game called Three Truths and a Lie. So...I'm going to list four things below, three of which are true. You're supposed to guess which one is the lie. If you comment me and you're playing along, I will follow to your site and guess, too.


1. In the 70's I was a child beauty queen and won several titles. I even went to an international pageant and placed first runner-up.

2. I was a gymnast, and at age ten I won 5 blue ribbons in one competition!

3. I was a cheerleader throughout my school years and made captain as a high school senior.

4. I met The Hubby when I was 15...the same age Darling Daughter is now! Ugh!!

2 comments:

The Momster said...

Okay, I'm going to guess that #1 is the fib - only because you've never mentioned it - :)

Isn't this fun????

poppy fields said...

I have no idea! I'd guess number one, but if it isn't a fib I think you may have to show pictures :)

I'll let you know if I do this.