Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Signs



  1. Sign that I have spent entirely too much time on a float in our pool: I have a white tan line in the shape of my necklace and sand dollar charm.


  2. Sign that Darling Daughter has been living in the pool from sun-up to sun-down: Her hair has turned a lovely shade of yellow-green.


  3. Sign that the Pip Squeak watched a little too much TV: "F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report dot com bay bee"


  4. Sign that The Hubby is working too much: We've been eating dinner at 9:00 pm every night for two weeks.


  5. And last but not least...Sign that I just might have to break down and force Quatro to have his hair cut:

4 comments:

WomensDaily said...

I can't say anything. If I had a pool I would be in it all day.

The Momster said...

We could easily live like fish :) And a few summers ago, my niece and her best friend would go around and sing all the catchy jingles from the commercials... ah,yes I remember how much fun that was!

melody is slurping life said...

*big smile* It's ok. It's summer.

And thank you for reading and comment at 5MFSN on Tues.

BoufMom9 said...

Very funny post! That is my kids too! (although I just buzzed 5 of my boys'hair yesterday. LOL)
Debi
ps Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a warm & heartfelt comment. It was VERY much appreciated. :)