- The winner can put the logo on her blog.
- Link the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links to those blogs on your site.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
And here are my nominations:
1. The Gour Family Adoption Chelsea and her husband have recently adopted 2 yr. old Claire from China and are documenting their journey with her. It's wonderful to watch her bond with her new family.
2. Slurping Life Melody is mom to 4 sons...3 with special needs. She's also an amazing photographer!
3. Sugar and Spice A mom to biological, adopted and foster children and a heart for God. She's inspiring and I love to read what's going on there.
4. Salsa in China Mary Mia's twins are to cute and funny for words. And because of their antics, my own Darling Daughter wants to march off and adopt all the little girls China will give her NOW, at the age of 15. Seriously, go watch the video of the girls laughing.
5. I Am Bossy Bossy just cracks me up! I usually end up spitting whatever I'm drinking straight at the monitor.
6. Scribbit Michelle lives in Alaska. The exact opposite of South Carolina. I need to go somewhere without 110 degree summers. Also, she's a wonderful writer, full of class.
7. Days to Come A Christian mother with insight and humor...and a young daughter that's got a great head on her shoulders!
I hope these bloggers will accept the award and know that their writing brings a bright moment to my day! (And usually Darling Daughter's day as well. She follows me through the blogosphere...gonna have to get her writing on her own one day.)